1 web site, 3 servers, 3 countries - best practises?

Hi all,

   Are there any recommended readings (books, blogs, site articles)
   that deal with setting up a single web site split across multiple
   servers and countries? Specifically looking for best practises
   regarding handling the content (syncing between the servers) to
   ensure users get a seamless experience regardless of which country
   they access the site from. I have several ideas about how to
   approach this but am still in the research stage, so if any of the
   respected PHP bods (Mr. Schlossnagle, etc) have already covered it
   I'd love to know about it.

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." - Isaac Asimov