Re: script

Thank you both, this was indeed helpful.

Now for one more question...

I'd like to get my code to calculate the time between the current date (when the page is loaded by the visitor) and the very next Tuesday at 11pm. I suspect I can do this with date("w") but I can't quite figure out how to make Tuesday the beginning or end of the week in order to accomplish this...

maybe I'm going about this the wrong way.

Again, any pointers or assistance appreciated.

Tommy