Last visitors

Hey,
Am a bit puzzled as to how to do this, I am modifying a profiles/dating
site, the site works like this:
if you are a "guest" you can see only limited details of a profile, if you
have logged in, you see many more details.

On the profile page there should be "last 10 visitors", it will not register
the guests, but if someone had logged in and visited your profile, it should
show their username....if there are 10 enteries in the db and when the 11th
person comes...then the first person who came should be "bumped" off and the
11th person takes his place and so on....

I hope i have explained it well, I dont think many of you even needed that
long explanation as you might have already seen this on many sites and knew
what i was talking about by the second line, but better more infomation than
less right?

Any ideas, links,code or classes on how i can implement this?

Thanks,
Ryan