Re: Need help with file permissions for PHP files

> Two things Rory....
>
> a. You only replied to me, instead of the list. You have to probably
> click on "reply to all" in your mail client. I have included the lists
> address for this reply, so that it will appear there.

Yeah sorry about that mailing you only thing. All the other lists I'm
subscribed have the Reply-To field set so that replys are sent to the
list automaticly, so I keep forgetting when I reply to this one to
'reply to all'. I'll probably try proxying the php mailing list
through my unix server, and set the Reply-To field manually. Any idea
how to do that with GMail?

> 2. "Because it reads out of order."
>    "Why?"
>    "Top posting is bad."
> III. Trimming is good, because it gets right to the point.

Top-posting/Bottom-posting matters when the emphasis is on presention.
When you're simply trying to get a point across, then its level of
importance, drops significantly.

Finally I was concentrating on saying what I felt was to be said. I
think a free-form, discussion is much better than one where
top-posting / bottom-posting, is more important that the actual
content of the message.