Php + flash, need some help making a small .FLA

Hi all -

Does anyone have any experience with integrating php + flash? Or know of any
good tutorial sites? Basically what I want to do is have an animated loading
screen, and then pull pictures from a database and display text from a
database, text could be scrolling across the bottom like CNN or something.
Anyone familiar with some techniques on doing this?

Any examples people may have of this would be great, just send me some
sample .FLA scripts!!

If you've got some examples of exactly what I want to do, and you also have
a paypal account, I can make it worth your time :-D

Thanks,

Matt Babineau
Criticalcode
w: http://www.criticalcode.com