Re: Tomcat and php in Suse 9.2

I noticed you never had a reply for this, its probably because this is non standard, or totally not heard of. What I would do, (even though I have yet to try this), is run php standard as a module in apache, but then run the tomcat connector jk or jk2 into apache, so it will run seamlessly. There is prob alot of settings to configure to do it though. Tomcat has a nice easy to understand xml descriptor, i actually prefer them than .conf files ;)