php and linux shell script

hello,

1) first of all i would like to inform you that i have made a PHP script which also have some amount of
linux shell script in it for converting emails from EVOLUTION to MOZILA THUNDERBIRD just by executing
this script.  if anybody need it, do let me know, i will send the same.

2) i am also exploring possibilities of using linux dialog boxes (used in shell scripting)
with PHP. has anybody tried it, may please advise me how to call dialog boxes through PHP in CLI.
also please share with me if u have information on how to use PHP with Shell Scripting.

thx

with best wishes
balwant singh
balwantsingh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx