RE: Image and PHP

> I have a page where i place an image but i want when i show
> the image delete it. How can i do this?

What I would probably do is create a cleanup function/class in the script
that gets a list of all the images in the directory in question and deletes
anything that more then, say, an hour old. I don't like situations that may
result the client not receiving data because the server was "too fast" or
the client was "too slow".

So all you'll have to do is make sure you have a folder that only contains
the images for this process and don't upload any other images to that
folder.

Simple enough.

-M