Re: phpmyadmin blank screen.

1- are you loading the mssql extensions or the mysql extensions....you keep interchanging the two and they ARE NOT the same
2- in addition you may have to load the mysqli extension if you want to run phpMyAdmin.
3- re read the php manual and the phpMyAdmin

If the screen is blank trying to read the source code to see if there is anything at all there. Then make sure php is running correctly and your databases are running correctly...i have a feeling one or both might not be. THEN, you have to make sure your extensions are compatible with the new password authenticaiton method begin used by phpMyAdmin. (this is where mysqli come into play).
Ross wrote:

Thanks for the replies to my php_mssql problem.

I have a problem that when I try and run phpmyadmin locally the screen is just blank. Any ideas?

R.