PHPMaker - your opinions...

Hello all,

I'm curious - has anyone on the list ever used PHPMaker? I apologise
in advance if this is heresy; the reason I am asking is that I am in
the position of arguing my corner against the use of PHPMaker for
someone actually bothering to code by hand. I can't believe that
PHPMaker could possibly write code as well founded, compliant to
standards (subjective, I know), or secure as a reasonable developer
with several year's experience in PHP - or maybe I'm wrong and we'll
all soon be losing our jobs to non-programmers who can point and click
a bit...

I'd appreciate your opinions...

Regards

Chris