Re: Dump client, nice concept...but how to do it via php?

Ryan A wrote:
Hey,
A client asked me if I could do this, i told him i'll check around...so
naturally I am asking you guys :-D

He has an account with a sms gateway and has a website with come crappy
profiles of his users.

He wants the functionality that any of his users can send him an MMS message
containing a picture
and that picture should be uploaded to that users profile (based on the
phone number that he has for that user)

Is the gateway for sending and/or receiving messages? If you can only send then...
Otherwise you can, the way just depends on the gateway protocol.

or

some other way of uploading a pic from the users mobile to the profile...

email, but be aware of the security. Users should input some token in the subject.

with nokia phones you can use nokiaphoto.sf.net

Ideas? classes? suggestions? code help?

Thanks,
Ryan