Visual PHP Editor?

We are yet blessed with existense of Zend IDE with the new features such as
SQL views.
But, is there a tool such as VS.Net <http://VS.Net>? in the means of
visualness of the editing stage too?

Of corse we do have the PEAR repositories and the other libraries that make
our life much
easier. True OOP helped alot too. But still! Anything like
VS.NET<http://VS.NET>that would draw a web-based
grid on the page or form validation visualy? anything sort of thing like
that?

I'm again trying to clarify it as much as I can. The same things could be
done by coding and is
actualy convenient atleast for me. But still any visual tool?

This is no biased post regarding MS or Open Source so please dont abuse the
post.

M.Saleh.E.G
Creative Director
Login Innovations