Re: select several files and download them simultaneous

On Wed, April 6, 2005 1:29 am, Thomas Franz said:
> is there a way to download a set of files at once, without zipping them.

No, not really.

> I want to offer my visitors to select several files for download. Now i
> don't know how i can handle the download at once.

I guess you *COULD* do something really ugly like have two frames.

Frame one controls which file you are downloading

Frame two just downloads the file

Frame one would have have a META tag to do a REFRESH...  No, that wouldn't
work, cuz you couldn't target the _parent, I don't think.  So you'd need a
JavaScript timer to re-set the _parent document.location

Ugh!

Just zip the damn thing :-)

--
Like Music?