Re: plug-in forum

> Hey Ryan... I am actually coding a forum that meets all of you're
>

> requirements, however it isn't done yet and I currently have another
> project which takes priority.  I should have an alpha out by the end of
> april or may at the latest.  When do you need this forum?

Hey James,
I've actually decided to go with FudForum as it has a lot of features and
everything that this project requires...and some that it does not :-), but
since its open source and free I cant really complain, once i get paid I
plan to donate a few bucks to support the project.
Its very generious of you to offer me your forum and if you want I can help
test it for you on the site once its completed, but for now i will be
installing FF because its needed in around 10 days.

I know what you mean about priority projects, I have few of my own that are
taking forever to complete because other "more important" stuff that comes
up.
Give me a shout when you are done though, I'm really curious to see it.

Cheers,
-Ryan