RE: Interesting, yet goofy behavior

[snip]
Am I missing something here?  It's obvious that the 'bid' parameter will

appear in the query string... That's how the form posts it.

Yes, you can unset it if you like, but the form will still add it to the

URL that it posts to, unless you change the "action" attribute of the
form tag.

Actually I wonder how much alcohol you've had by now... :-)
[/snip]

You may be right, I may have been looking at this for too long. And I
see that yu are right about the query string too, of course. Not enough
sleep and/or food on my part. I will have to find another way around the
situation then. Thanks!