Adding Fonts to JpGraph

I am using JPGraph for a project that I am working on right now and I have
hit a small snag -

My client wants to have the user be able to select from a list of about 20
­30 standard fonts.  JPGraph only has about six built into it and the
support in the docs is not very helpful since it wants you to register it to
get font support.  I am willing to do that, BUT, their website says they are
no longer accepting support clients.

So ? anyone out there have any advice our a tutorial that I can look at for
some assistance ?

Thanks

<?php
/*

Stephen Johnson c | eh
The Lone Coder

http://www.thelonecoder.com
stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

562.924.4454 (office)
562.924.4075 (fax)

continuing the struggle against bad code

*/
?>