Re: HUMAN CHECK without url/session cookie/hidden input, etc.

I've already checked CAPTCHA thing. I have no clue how server remembers
the image. Imagine that you open two browser pages then go to captcha page.
You see two diffrerent numbers at both browsers. How does server decide which
connection established with two or more different browser pages (in this sample)?

Is there any hidden browser ID behind the HTTP protocol?

I repeat url is:
https://nokiags.wdsglobal.com/bookmarkmanual?contractId=191&phoneId=408&captchaEnabled=true&step=details.vm&bookmarkManualName=&bookmarkManualURL=&captchaKey=&mobileNumber=&siteLanguageId=118