Re: Multiple Select Field

FIND_IN_SET(str,strlist)
    Returns a value 1 to N if the string str is in the string list
strlist consisting of N substrings. A string list is a string composed
of substrings separated by `,' characters. If the first argument is a
constant string and the second is a column of type SET, the
FIND_IN_SET() function is optimized to use bit arithmetic. Returns 0 if
str is not in strlist or if strlist is the empty string. Returns NULL if
either argument is NULL. This function will not work properly if the
first argument contains a comma (`,') character.

mysql> SELECT FIND_IN_SET('b','a,b,c,d');
        -> 2