RE: Re[6]: asking comment

I agree with this solution, though it only effects the OP if he is using a
login system of sorts.

Martin Austin

"Mikey" <frak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/30/2005 12:39 PM
Please respond to frak

        To:     <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Re[6]:  asking comment

How about a filename based upon a user id and the time the file was
uploaded.  Unless you have multiple instances of the same user then it
will
not be possible for the same user to upload a file at exactly the same
time
as himself.

Just a thought...

Mikey