Re: How to format every secound row in a database result

Or you could simply test the $color variable to see its contents, and
change it if it's what you expected:

$color = "#FFFFFF";
if($color = "#FFFFFF") {
  $color = "#000000";
  //output
} else {
  $color = "#FFFFFF";
}

There may be something inherently wrong in this approach, but it has
always worked for me. :o)

Martin Austin

Miles Thompson <miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/30/2005 10:18 AM