Re: Mail with acknowledgement of delivery

The mail() function allows you to specify additional headers that go into the
mail.  Delivery acknowledgement is done using specific headers, the exact
format of which I don't know off hand.  You will have to find the exact
formatting information yourself, however this is the way to go.

Markus