Re: Any personal experience with MySQL/Calendar application

Made one myself that I thought was pretty good at the time (one of my first PHP projects) but as I learned more about PHP, I see that I did things the hard way, so it's in bad need of updating.

If you wanted the source to play with as a starting point, I could probably through that together for ya.

A badly broken (the MySQL database isn't set up) copy is found here:
http://www.gryffyndevelopment.com/furry/calendar/

When there are events, it shows an icon on that day that you can click on that'll bring up a popup window with details for the event.

Again, it was one of my first PHP projects and is BADLY in need of updating, but it does basicly what you were looking for I think.

-TG