Re: Any personal experience with MySQL/Calendar application

I have used egroupware in a company setting and found it to be largely satisfactory. It might be overkill in your case but you can restrict module access.

www.egroupware.org

HTH Peter Brown

Todd Cary wrote:
I am looking for an open source calendar program that uses MySQL to store the data and has an online Admin feature. Rather than trying the many that are listed, I am hoping that someone may have some personal experience with a application of this type and make a recommendation.

Todd