Re: rawurldecode

I have been playing around with the varialbe that I am sending here and I
have found that this function is actually working correctly.  Spaces an
punctuation decode properly, but an amperstand seems to be where my ploblem
is.  I know its a very weird character to be using, but it is a valid
character in a filename so I must acount for it.  Has anyone previously
dealt with this and might be able to give me a quick work around?

Thanks