text editor

Hi all,

ok, I have created my own php text editor that allows a user to edit files from local(server) disk.

I use a basic html textarea to show the contents of the file, and let them edit it, and then save it to disk.

I've just realized that when editing an html file, that everything is ok, unless the file has a textarea tag in it. Then the editing textarea tag gets closed, and you end up not getting all of the data to save.

Any way to work around this and still use simple forms ?

Thanks,

Tim.