phpDocumentor usage (specifically changelog capability?)

I didn't see a specific mailing list for phpDocumentor and wanted to get a general feel for people's experiances with it.  I see that Zend Studio 4 supports it internally and I'd really like to get our group over to a standardized documentation scheme (and in the process, make use of what looks like a great auto-documentor).

Our documentation needs aren't extensive, so I think I got enough of a feel for phpDocumentor to do what we want to do, but one thing I don't see that would be really nice is the ability to do some kind of changelog type thing on at least pages if not individual functions and such.

Our current documentation is structured like this:

  /********************************************************
  ** File Name:               FileName.php
  **
  ** Written By:              Trevor Gryffyn
  **
  ** Modification Log:
  ** --------------------------------------------------
  ** Created:                 Trevor Gryffyn - 11/06/2004
  ** Modified:                Trevor Gryffyn - 11/07/2004 - Added new function
  ********************************************************/

Under phpDocutmentor, that might become something like:

/**
* Some short description
*
* Some longer description that spans
* a couple of lines
*
* @author Trevor Gryffyn <tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*
* @category Miscellaneous Functions
*
* @example SomeFunction($somevar)
*
* Modification Log:
* Created:                 Trevor Gryffyn - 11/06/2004
* Modified:                Trevor Gryffyn - 11/07/2004 - Added new function
*
*/

In this case, I'm not sure what phpDocumentor would do with the Modification Log or if there's a way to do something like this with phpDocumentor.

Any thoughts on how I can do this the 'right' way and possibly do some kind of changelog for pages and/or individual functions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

-TG