Re: Re: So this isnt a bug?

Aaron wrote:
Ive made it clear.

the reproduce code in the bug report references a whole load of functions which are not defined in the reproduce code... meaning the code is useless to everyone but YOU.

If I use the success_box function that uses java to redirect it works

do you really expect people on this list to know what success_box() is/does??

perfectly, but if I use the header command the variables are stripped.

maybe: work around you problems - don't use the header() function in this instance.

This is only when a $_FILE is passed.

Its a guess but.... I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a proper answer, you'll asphixiate