Re: world write access

Hello,

It is generally not a good idea to make scripts to everybody writeable. I
think that if you're implementing auto-update features in PHP scripts they
only could be insecure. Okay, you have one more feature but what if this
feature goes out of control? Be really carefull when writing such
applications. Maybe there are nice and secure solutions which maybe work but
you really should set a focus on security.

More info:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.chmod.php

Regards

hanez