Re: Avoiding SQL injections: htmlentities() ?

Thanks a ton, Chris & Chris!  Clear, concise and informative answers are always the best :)  I knew the basic theory but never looked into the specifics on what, exactly, could be harmful in cases like this.   In cases of security 'common sense' isn't always helpful because it's the uncommon sense that'll bite you in the behind.

Thanks again!

-TG