Re: modules

I would say the best way to go about doing this would be to look at examples
of the code in sites you find that do this. Observe how they do it, and base
your code off of it.

"Cima" <ruel.cima@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi,

im building a web site and i have seen some sites built using modules to
facilitate further maintainance. by modules im referring to having a module
for administrating the web site , another for searchs to be done, another
for reports to be generated ect. i hope im explaining my self.

what i would like are references to documentation on how to build such a web
site using php (im working php 4).

thanx.