Re: html image

I have done this sort of thing with PDF's but I have never done it with
images.
It has also always been a web page that is on my site -- I get the
impression that you want to read in someone else's url and do this.

I would start off by looking at the ob_start and other related functions.

Once you have the url in a variable I would think you can do whatever you
want with it.

<?php
/*

Stephen Johnson c | eh
The Lone Coder

http://www.thelonecoder.com
stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

562.924.4454 (office)
562.924.4075 (fax)

continuing the struggle against bad code

*/
?>