Re: Listing directory, return none if only one file

Forest Liu wrote:
> it's better for getting help if you could show your code.

He did show his code, he even put it in one of those nice pastebin
sites!  Hurrah!

> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:15:11 +0200, Alexandru Martin
> <alex.martin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>I have a script that lists the files in a directory, but when i have
>>only ONE file , it won't display it ( here is the code :
>>http://www.pastebin.com/262050 )

OK so I looked it over, but honestly that is some ugly looking code.
Did you try to optimize it at the cost of readability?  I've already
spent 15 minutes looking at your code which is more time than it should
have taken me to diagnose this problem.

Your problem lies somewhere within the logic of your darn while()
loop... but your coding practices have made it difficult for me (someone
that codes PHP from the command-line :-/) to help you.  Maybe someone
else will look at this problem for you.

--
Teach a man to fish...

NEW? | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html