RE: [semi OT]: Planning projects

Burhan Khalid <mailto:phplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:56 PM said:

> One approach that I liked (I forgot what book it was mentioned in)
> involves using a whiteboard and post-it notes.
>
> You put your entities on the post it notes, then draw flow lines on
> the whiteboard.  This way, you can easily move your entities around.

Yeah that might work out pretty well. I found a free mind mapping
program on www.lifehacker.com called FreeMind (found on 2nd page today).
I've yet to try it out (dang thing is only dl'ing at 3.5Kb) but it looks
promising. Anyway, my experiences in the past with mind mapping have
been pretty good so that might play into your post-it notes idea pretty
well.

Chris.