executed script URL

I'm firt time here so hello everybody

I have some skill in php coding so don't worry, I will no boring
with stupid question.

Due  to I'm unable to test my app on all http servers with all configs
I need to know is it possible to get from PHP engine information about
executed script URL (not file system path).

Now what I'm investigated

It's began since I cannot use relative path for Location header on IIS servers. It must
contains URI.

I cannot build the URL with $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] because it not always
returns  relative  to  server  path  (due  to  server configuration it
sometimes returns full URL)

building   URL  using  method  described  in  documentation  comments:
$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']  +  $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']  is good until the
system   is   started   with   embeded   php.  If  php  runs  as  cgi,
$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] returns path co cgi.exe

$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME'] and $_SERVER['PATH_TRANSLATED'] are
filesystem based variables, and are useless because we still have no
information about URL path related to server base URL.

So, is it possible to get this URL automaticly, or I will have add
variable with fixed URL into config file of system I'm working on.

best regards
--
***        Media-IT Michał Kożusznik       ***
***  IT networks - databases - multimedia  ***