RE: GIF instead of JPG..

Hey!
Thanks for replying.

I started out to do exactly that: changeing everything from JPEG to GIF, but
I also wanted to know what exactly i was doing so i started to read the
manual for each function that i was using and i got a bit stumped when i
came to "imagecreatetruecolor"  as its only for JPEG...hence the confusion.

My server supports GIF and i've been reading up on the image manipulation
parts of the manual...lets see how it goes :-)

Cheers,
Ryan