access violation

hi all

All of a sudden, my local install of Apache has started throwing access
violation errors. It's happening pretty frequently, particularly when
hitting the refresh button on a page generated from POST data, causing a
re-POST, but isn't 100% reproducible.

Anyone else had a problem like this?  I couldn't find anything in the
php or apache bug databases that sounded like the same problem.

If anyone has debug mapfiles for the php dlls, or even better, win32
debug builds of 4.3.10, would it be possible to send them to me. I don't
have access to MSVC here, so I can't build them myself :(

Any suggestions welcome!

Windows XP pro SP2
Apache/1.3.33 (Win32)
PHP/4.3.10

stack trace:
7C910C27 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
7C910D5C C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
77C2C2DE C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
77C39AE9 C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
77C35F5D C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
77C35FEC C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
10047D4E c:\php4\php4ts.dll

or sometimes:
77C46137 C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
100CA6AE c:\php4\php4ts.dll
60002E50 c:\php4\php4apache.dll
6000186F c:\php4\php4apache.dll

dll base addresses:
0x60000000 php4apache.dll
0x10000000 php4ts.dll

Rob Agar
Web Site Consultant
Wild Lime Media - rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Studio 1, 70 McLeod Street, Cairns 4870
Tel: 07 4081 6677  |  Fax: 07 4081 6679

Web and Software Development Services  - www.wildlime.com
Search Engine Optimisation Services - search.wildlime.com
Professional Website Hosting Services -www.hostonlime.com.au

Winner 2004 Telstra North QLD Media Awards - Best Website - Online
Content & Information