Re: Download system

How about setting up symbolic links on the server in a tmp directory. You could use the values from your database table to create the sym links. Have the sym link be the token name and then have it linked to the real file name. You could then have a cron job running to clear the sym links at set intervals. I do this for a Royalty Free stock site and it works great.

Chris