Re: multiple words search query advise

You want to use a full text index spanning the two fields. You wouldn't want to do a "LIKE" search because that wouldn't be able to use indexes, resulting in a full table scan every search.
If you are using MySQL, you search read the part of the manual on creating and using full text indexes. It's really easy and exactly what you are looking for.