build an array of checkbox

Hello people.

I have a doubt, I want to build an array of checkbox, why?
well because I list a recordset from data base, and I want to delete the
current record  when the check is selected by the click mouse.
for example the editor of mail.yahoo.xx, that  you can delete any mail when
you selected any checkbox.

somebody help me, please.

sincerely TOMAS