RE: Files upload - Encrypt into a variable - Do not inject into db (PHP/Apache/MySQL)

Yes, the link is http://www.radinks.com/upload/config.php

file_uploads = On
upload_max_filesize = 40M
max_input_time = 9000 (seconds)
memory_limit (not limited, per handload config, from source)
max_execution_time = 9000 (seconds)
post_max_size = 40M

also, hidden INPUT tag MAX_FILE_SIZE with value="40000", which I'm guessing
needs it in kilobytes.

Radditha has a pretty sweet upload script going on there.. however, not sure
if it contains the same security requirements I've got.

Per GLBA requirements, my data has to be stored no more than 48 hours and
must be encrypted with 128-bit or higher algorithms.  I'm starting to
suspect that I have more lists I've got to sign up with, as it may be MCRYPT
or MySQL that is barfing because of it.

If that is all I can tweak in PHP, then I'm definitely hitting a dead-end on
this list.

Thank you for your time.