Re: Ad software

Ryan A wrote:
Hey,
I am looking for a software that just lists adverts...
eg:
Like ebay but without the bidding

Requirements are simple, so simple that i am sure something like this exists
and i dont have to write it myself:
0.They must register first then...
1.offer the person to put in his ad details, a few other details like his
telephone number, asking price etc
2.(optional) add a photo
3. They can delete their ad if they want to later

4.normal visitors can search or browse by category or latest additions etc

I can give you an example in the form of a swedish site:
http://www.blocket.se

I have found something very close in ASP but i dont trust MS products and
would rather it be in PHP as i can tinker with it (i dont know ASP and my
server does not support it)

As you can see, it wouldnt take too long to build but i have little time so
i would rather finish my "lingering old projects" than start on something
new from scratch....its for a pet site where people can sell (or
barter/exchange) aquarium fish, fish food, aquariums, filters, stands etc

Checking google and hot scripts just sends me to ad management software like
banner rotators and bidding systems etc.

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance.
-Ryan

Try photoposts classifieds at www.photopost.com