Re: passing variables between pages without sessions

Ross, is there a reason you don't want to use sessions again?
Creating an associative array of each pages answers is much cleaner than passing hidden fields or get vars.

Another option you could use it write the files to disk after each page save, that way if anything goes wrong(IE user computer shuts down) you dont have to have them start from scratch, you can load all the data from disk and have them start where they left off. If you're going to do multi page that option is the best for not pissing off customers because they can finish the form on their timeline.

Ross Hulford wrote:
I am creating a form but instead of having a long form I want to break it down into a few stages but need to pass the variables bewteen the pages.

I have done this before using sessions but would like to know if there is an alternative way to do this?

R.