RFQ: Compile php5 for winCE 5.0 device

Greetings,

My company is developing a CE 5.0 device, and I am searching for someone who
can compile php5 and eventually mysql to run on it.

If required we can supply platform builder, an sdk for our device, and even
the actual hardware so you can do testing.

A standard NDA will need to be signed before we can release any code or
hardware.The device is currently in it's final testing stages, and we plan
on shipping it within the next few weeks.

Any code that you create will be open sourced and given back to the
community.

Please send a quote along with some refrences to other companies you have
done work for.

If this was the wrong place to post such a thread my apoligies to the
admins.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions feel free
to send me an email.

-Vince