Re: POST multipart/form-data temp files not being created. File_upload directive is resetting to "No."

Richard Lynch you are my new best friend!  grep -n uploads
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf tells me "279:php_admin_value file_uploads off".
I don't know how I could have missed it!

I changed httpd.conf to have php_admin_value file_uploads On and everything
worked like it was supposed to this morning before I had this headache!

My weekend officially begins!
*virtual beers all around*

/s

[http://www.epiware.com/scripts/upload.php]
> > troubleshoot my uploading woes.  I am unable to upload small and large
> > files
> > alike.
> >
> > In my php.ini file, I have the following directives/values
> >  file_uploads = On
> >  upload_tmp_dir = "/var/www/ultmp"
> >  upload_max_file_size = 2M
> >  max_execution_time = 30
> >  post_max_size = 2M
> >

> > But the spark in my curiousity: when I do phpinfo() in my
> > post-action-script, I see for the file_upload directive the "Local
Value"
> > goes to Off.  My guess is that what ever is causing "Local Value" to go
> > Off even though "Master Value" is On (I did try restarting the server)
is