Re: How to ge the ones which are not

Richard Lynch wrote:

First, you should be aware that your RegEx is wrong.

I know it's wrong, because the CORRECT Regex is 3 *PAGES* long in the
camel book.

3 pages? does any one use it? is it even feasible to use it?

That said, maybe this will catch *some* invalid email addresses, and not raise any false positives on valid email addresses...

Though it sure looks to me like it's gonna complain about *MY* email
address, and then I'll never visit your site again.

upon hearing that I had to check whether the regexp I generally use to check addrs is washed up against your email addr... I can sleep a little sounder... it does:

php -r '
var_dump(preg_match(
"ceo@xxxxxxxxx"));