Re: free php live chat with visitor/customer script

> I was recently visiting a commercial site and suddunly a window chat
> popped up
> and some assistant asked me if I needed some help. I thought this was
> pretty
> cool

Ugh!

I'd say it was pretty ANNOYING, myself.

And it's gotta be pretty expensive on the back-end to have all these live
chat windows with paid humans behind them for everybody who gets called
away from their browser for a few minutes...

You could certainly detect the time-out condition with PHP sessions easily
enough.  The popup and chat stuff is all "out there" for you to find,
usually in Java.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm