Re: ezmlm "bounced email" warnings - [was RE: [PHP] suspicious - maybe spam]

tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Yeah, same here.  I thought it was my hosting service, but if other people are having the same issue then what's the deal?   Usually it's only a message or two, but sometimes it says there are like 8 or 9 messages that bounced.   Has anyone looked into this or have any information regarding this?

I was wondering of other emails were bouncing trying to get to me and just hadn't taken the time to follow up with my hosting company about it.

Every few weeks, I get an automated email from ezmlm warning me that php-general messages have bounced, and I might be removed from the list if it keeps up.

Same here - but since I only use the newsgroup interface I suspect something is wrong ;)

--
Lester Caine