To: internals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: morty <lukasz.kupka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:37:43 +0100
Subject: [PHP-DEV] Simple idea for ERP - please help

Heloo

I'm starting project.First stage is for my school work, but i want to
develop it to the end.

I want to create a ERP based on php for small company's

I want to use as many as possible created opensource applications.

First i need to choose some framework, maybye someone think that php is
not a good idea..I'm waiting for propositions:)

I need to add to this framework some graphic database manager. If it
possible for all databases, but I did't found any ..I want to start with
postgres and mysql., maybye firebird.

Second I have to add soe functionality witch is needed for company
worker, mayby webmail,small cms for documents...

I also need to add sometching for making automatic
documentation.(phpdocumentor ?)

Thats the first stage.I need it in  the short time :(

Second i will be developing modules for all departments in small and
medium company.
More details on the webpage(i'm designing it ) and next posts..

Anyone please help in the first stage...I really don't have much time.

Morty...