Re: Re: How can i calculate total process time?

Richard Lynch wrote:
M. Sokolewicz wrote:

JoShQuNe wrote:

Hi, i wanna ask if anybody knows how to calculate the total process
time. I guess there exists a
function to perform but i dont know which one it is. I mean if u c any
PHP Nuke site, it says this
page is produced in .... seconds. I made some codes it calculates but i
dont believe that it is
equal to total process time.. Thanx..

http://mail.yahoo.com

fetch the microtime() at the top of the script, and at the bottom of the script you fetch it again. Subtract the first from the later, and you're left with the time it took. Then change it to a human-readable form, and you're done. You can't get closer without hacking the ZE

You need to convert it to human-readable (or at least to
machine-subtractable) BEFORE you substract them.

http://php.net/microtime explains why.

I assumed the use of microtime(true) in php 5.0.0+