Re: suspicious - maybe spam

> (If I could only get off ezmlm's "suspicious user list". I think there
> isn't much I can do, it's my ISP rejecting some PHP list postings.)

Don't feel too bad.

Every few weeks, I get an automated email from ezmlm warning me that
php-general messages have bounced, and I might be removed from the list if
it keeps up.

The bounce message included with it indicates that the bounces are
occuring because the emails look like spam.

EG: My email host apparently sent back:
500 We're already manly enough
Knowing my ISP, I'm guessing that they looked like offers for a product
touted by a certain Vice President. [Note how I avoid filtering :-)]

So apparently the two automated systems are at war with each other about
what is or isn't spam, and I'm caught in the middle. [shrug]

Be nice if ezmlm and assassin could agree with each other more often, eh?

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm